dilluns, 9 de març del 2009

news

Today I’m gona to talk about one new revelation music group of my friend Musol and company, he said me that in a few days, the group named The Ringtones are gonna make an acoustic show in Empuriabraba’ s bar named Can Diferent, the group play some versions of oasis like live forever, wonderwall, and other music groups versions like Bob marley... For the moment they have 3 songs maked for they. I’ve publiced this News because this wekeend The members of the Group (Oliver, Mussol, Liza, Isak) say me this and I think that it is like some publicitate.

The second news of our summary talks about Rihanna and his boyfriend Chris Brown who is possible that he gone to the prison for 5 or 9 years because Rihanna says that is possible that he testified at the law that chris Brown hit im for second time.

And our last information of our summary talks about Barrakes of Figueras because this year the party can’t starts since 12 the people little than 18 can’t bought alcohol, and the party is gonna be for only 4 days. This last saturday in Figueras the people have convoced an demostration to protest about it.
And thats all, Enjoy you!